From 25 May 2018, the new data protection regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) enters into force for all EU citizens. The regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to harmonize the regulations for their processing. DomainsBorsa has taken the necessary measures to fully meet the new European regulation. DomainsBorsa meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting only the data of the persons insofar as they are necessary for the provision of the service and keeping them responsibly and legally.
- Liability for content
DomainsBorsa can not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and actuality of the content. In cases of declaration of violation of rights, DomainsBorsa will delete the concerned content at the soonest possible time.
- Collection and processing of personal data
Domains on DomainsBorsa are made available to the public. We collect and store the following personal information, which we need: Owner's Names, Address, City, Post Code, Country, Telephone, ICQ, Skype, Email address, Computer sign-in data, statistics on page views, other information including your IP address and standard web log information.
We need this information so you can post your domain for sell to our site. Also, when providing your email address, we provide you with a service that you can edit or delete your domain and the information we keep for you.
Also, when providing your data, we have the opportunity to delete your domain automatically if you do not do so before the specified deadline.
DomainsBorsa is not responsible for any other data you post when you add the domain description.
DomainsBorsa does not share with third parties the information you provide.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication via e-mail) can lead to security issues. A complete protection of data against access of third parties is not possible.
DomainsBorsa uses "cookies" in connection with the web browser for optimum usage of the site. A "cookie" is a small piece of data coming from our web server that is stored in the user's hard drive or other storage device. The user may choose to disable or adjust enabled cookies accordingly by configuring their web browser. Disabling or deleting cookies may result in the unavailability of some functions of the website.
- Transfer of personal data
Transfer or provision of personal data to a third party occurs only if DomainsBorsa is lawfully obligated to provide information to authorities in relation to an ad that a user has posted, or if the user has given prior consent to the release of personal data. Otherwise, personal data will not be released, shared or sold to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without prior permission from the user.
- Right of withdrawal and information
Personal information provided to DomainsBorsa may be requested for deletion at any time provided that the information is not needed for a running transaction or is not lawfully required for safekeeping. If you have given the permission for the transmission of personal information to a third party, you may at any time cancel or withdraw this permission. Information regarding all personal information saved on DomainsBorsa can be provided on request and free of cost. You have the possibility of requesting eventual corrections to erroneous and non-current data at any point.
- Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze the usage of the site.
- Responsible authority
Questions regarding data privacy and protection should be addressed to contact form.
By accessing DomainsBorsa you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1. DomainsBorsa is an open medium where people are free to post whatever, within reason! You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to .com and any consequences that may result from your post.
2. If you make postings to DomainsBorsa providing false contact details or impersonating another party we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to the aggrieved third party, their agents or any law enforcement agency.
3. The information contained on this community website is for information purposes. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, DomainsBorsa does not make any warranties nor representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages which should not be relied upon as accurate.
4. In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.